It has been a busy year for Station! As Gaby Rowe concludes her first year as CEO, Station Houston is excited to announce significant member growth. Under Rowe’s leadership thus far, Station Houston has increased community membership by 43% and achieved an astounding 150% increase in Architect Circle Memberships, a program designed for larger corporations to get involved.
Created with Rowe’s guidance, the “Architect's Circle” provides corporate members access to the solutions Station’s startup members are building and the opportunity to network and mentor individual entrepreneurs and growth businesses. Several Architect's Circle members are running pilots with startup members and others are conducting due diligence for future investment.
Station Houston also launched its “Visionary” membership in January. As Station Houston reviewed and evolved its membership models, the "Visionary" membership was designed for companies who wish to gain exposure to our startup community at Station Houston, as well as grow their network of entrepreneurs and like-minded corporations, who also have the expertise and bandwidth to help startup members scale their business.
With this, we are excited to welcome our new partners, including (but not limited to!):
- Architect's Circle
- Baird Capital
- Baker Botts
- Sherman & Sterling
- Visionary Circle
- Houston Metro
- JPMorgan Chase
- KMD Attorney at Law
- Rocksauce Studios
- Saint Arnold Brewery
- Byte Academy
Here at Station, we are also committed to the growth and development of our legacy partners and member startups. From every dollar raised to new client relationships built, we are here to accelerate our startups’ journeys, whether it’s through a curated connection or programming.
Recent Member achievements include:
- Liongard’s $4.5M Series A round of funding
- See a blog post on how Liongard did it here!
- Data Gumbo’s $6M series A
- Hamper won the Houston Rocket’s Launch Pad Competition ($10,000)
- Houston Business Journal Named Six Station Houston Members as 2019 Innovation Awards Honorees
- Pandata Tech was awarded a Phase 1 contract from AFWERX to partner with the U.S. Air Force Small Business Innovation Research to explore ways they can apply and/or adapt their technology within the US Air Force. They are currently researching possible use cases of their Data Quality Method (DQM) in aircraft carriers, on aircrafts, or with weather instruments in space.
If your organization is interested in learning more about a membership to Station Houston or to attend our programming, please email: email@example.com.